KSU Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Dates and Registration Details
KSU Post-UTME/DE form, cutoff mark, eligibility,application fee, screening dates and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session. Cut-off mark is 160 – 230 depending on the course. Application fee is N2000. Screening holds August 26th – 30th, 2019. Deadline is August 20th, 2019. See details below;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that they would be screened through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination, starting from Monday, 26th to Saturday 31ST AUGUST, 2019 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates.
KSU Approved Screening Cut-off marks
Candidates are to check for the cut-off marks of their intended course of study on this link: Kogi State University (KSU) Programme Cut-Off Marks For 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SCREENING
- UTME Candidates (100 level).Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they applied for (as previously advertised) with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal .
REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING
- Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday, 17thJuly, 2019, and close on Tuesday, 20th August, 2019 at midnight.
Details of the registration procedure are as follows:
- Candidates are to pay N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira Only) for Kogi State University Screening Exercise on the portal at www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/postutme
- Candidates should visit any Cyber café to register on-line using their JAMB Registration number on the Institution’s portal http:// www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/postutme and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB)with RED
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test. The print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with phone(s) (Handsets), flash drive(s), modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
Y. I. ABUBAKR
Registrar/Secretary to Council